People visit many places. The famous places of religious important ,historical , cultural important and naturally beautiful places are normally visited. we also visit modern towns. We can get entertainment ,knowledge and self satisfaction from visiting places. There are many religious places in Nepal they are as follow janakpurdham , Kathmandu ,lumbani etc
Last year we visit Janakpur, a famous religious place of our country. We went by bus. when our bus arrived at Janakpur we got of it and went to Ram –janaki temple . we saw many hermits with long matted hair and long beard . some people were going there performing religious dances and chanting religious songs ;bhajan –kirtana. We observed all the things deeply . I was very pleased by loking to that place , then we went to the sacred pond ,we took bath there .after that we offer the sweet and flowers to that temple . I realized that Ram-janaki temple is uniquely attractives,richly ornamented and artistic . the neatly tended beautiful garden in front of the Ram –janaki vivaha mandap is really eye catching .
I have realized that my vision has been widened and broadened by that pilgrimage .I really entertained it. It is good to visit our famous places of cultural ,historical and religious significance . I think
No comments:
Post a Comment